Saturday, January 23, 2016

Quotes to Live By

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all doing well.  I thought it would be fun to share with you guys some quotes I like.  I hope you like them too!

We have all fallen short of the glory of God, thank You, Jesus for saving us!

Mmmm, food for thought.

C.S. Lewis, ladies and gentlemen.  I think he has some of the best quotes out there.

I love You, Jesus!

 Have any of you read any Hans Christian Anderson books?
 
 
 
Quotes are awesome!  What are some of your favorites?  Which was your favorite out of the ones above?  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. These are good quotes! (Especially the C. S. Lewis ones. :D) My favorite quotes are usually from fictional books. LotR has some amazing lines.

    I've read a selection of Hans Christian Anderson fairy tales, what about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I love C. S. Lewis quotes! Yes, LOTR also has some great lines. Yup, I have a book with a ton of his fairy tales, but I have only read a handful. Thank you, Meredith! :D

      Delete