Thursday, November 12, 2015

A Change



Hello everyone!  Well, here we are already in November, it's kind of hard to believe.  Time goes by so fast.  So, I decided it would be good to change the blog look.  Since this header was liked the most, I decided to do it first, though it will probably change again later to one of the other ones. :)


Isn't that pretty?  Thank you Pinterest! :)

Lately, I've been watching Alaskan Bush People.  Have any of you seen it?  I have been really enjoying it.  I found all of the episodes on YouTube, and the new season started last night.

If you haven't seen it, it is about a family of nine, and the parents raised their kids in the Alaskan Bush.  There are five boys and two girls.  The more I watch them, the more I like each of them for who they are.  If you have watched it, let me know who some of your favorites are.  And if you want to watch it, it's on the Discovery channel.




From left to right; Snowbird, Bear, Gabe, Billy, Ami, Noah, Matt, Bam, and Rainy.


If any of you have an idea for any posts that you would like to see,  just let me know down in the comments.  I don't really have any idea's right now, maybe an Ask Me Anything?  I don't know if I have enough followers for that.  Let me know! :)

  In a couple of weeks though, Ms. Abigail at Castles In The Air will be hosting a party for C. S. Lewis's Birthday!  If you'd like to check out her blog, and see all of the details, just click on her name or the Castles In The Air above.

Thank you so much for reading! :D 


2 comments:

  1. The header is so preeeeeeeeetty!:D

    I haven't watched Alaskan Bush People, I don't think, but my grandfather likes it:)

    I think an Ask Me Anything post would be fun! And maybe a post about your favorite TV shows? I dunno:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Olivia!! :D

      That's cool, I really like them!

      Great idea! Thank you!

      Thanks Olivia! :)

      Delete