Thursday, November 19, 2015

My Favorite TV Shows

Hello everyone! SOOO I decided to do a post on some of my favorite TV shows to watch (Thanks Olivia:).  Here we go!




On my last post I mentioned getting into Alaskan Bush People recently, and I love it!  This is one of only two shows that I am currently keeping up with.  The other is the Holiday Baking Championship, although, right now I am not happy with them.  I'm not happy, Bob, not happy.  Ask me why...because they eliminated my favorite baker!  I was so upset, it was so wrong.  But I still want to see who will win, and for that I will probably keep watching. :)



Fixer Upper is an awesome show, Chip and Joanna take old messed up houses and turn them into something awesome!  I really like to watch this over the other shows like it on HGTV, I like that they are Christians, and they are nicer to each other then people can be on those other shows.  And I also really like Joanna's style, she mixes some old things with new things, which I love!


I love House Hunters!  Especially the international ones.  I like to see where people move to, how much it is, and what the places look like around the world.


I actually first watched this on Netflix, and I love it!  Its clean, nice, and I love Jack Thornton!
It is also based of the books by Janette Oke, the same author of the Love Comes Softly books.

Some TV shows that are no longer on but I found, and watched and loved were, North and South, and BBC's Robin Hood.  So, I actually started to watch both of these because of Richard Armitage.  And I love both of them!  They are both so different, on one hand he gets the girl in one, and not in the other.  They were both really good and I am glad that I got to watch them.

One of my favorite Channels is TCM (Turner Classic Movies), I prefer to watch the really old ones on there, like 1959 and under.  This last weekend me my mom and my sister watched The Enchanted Cottage, and o my goodness!  It was wonderful.  I just loved it, if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it.


Thank you so much for reading! I would love to know what some of your favorite TV shows are, and if we have any that are the same!  Also, I think it would be fun to go ahead and do an Ask Me Anything.  So, if you have any questions for me, please leave them below, and I will answer them in a couple weeks.  And please, feel free to ask as many questions you like!  I can't wait to read them. :)

Until next time, Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment