1. I love sweet potato fries. They are so delicious! When I first had them they were not my favorite, but now I love them! I will choose them any day over French fries.
Don't they look delicious? mmmm
2. I have never had bangs and I have never dyed/colored my hair.
3. Cinderella has always been my favorite Disney princess ever since I was little.
4. I don't like watermelon, cantaloupe, or honeydew. I have tried them and I think they smell delicious, but I don't like the flavor or texture.
5. I have five ear piercings (Ironic that I put it at #5). Two on each earlobe and one cartilage piercing. It was tender for the following year.
6. I LOVE chips and salsa. Mexican food is my absolute favorite. Everything tastes so good!
7. I don't like Dr. Pepper it tastes way to sweet. Blah.
8. I collect pins from Disneyland. My family likes to as well. It is always fun to see what new ones they have. You can also trade with some of the cast members.
This gives you an idea of what they look like. These are not my pins, I do have one of the ones in the picture though. The snowman on the far left.
9. I don't like sand. It is so rough and gets everywhere (to quote or not to quote). I can handle it on my feet but that's it! Although, I will take a sandy beach over a rocky one any day.
10. I love to travel and yet I am a homebody. This is why Bilbo Baggins speaks to me. :)
Well that's it! Let me know it you guys enjoyed this and want to see more. Blessings!