Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Power of WORDS Tag

(I hope you don't mind I'm using your photo, dear.:))
~Thank the person who nominated you (Thank you so much, Michaila!!!!)
~Answer the 6 original text-themed questions
~Add a typography/word related question of your own for those you tagged to answer
~Tag 6+ bloggers and let them know
~Include these rules in your post

(1) ~ what is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
          Probably L.  Especially in cursive. 
(2) ~ three words that you love
          Lovely, wonderful, and darling.
(3) ~ what are three words that you hate?
           Other than cuss words, I don't like fart or barf.
(4) ~ if you were to create a word, what would it be?
         Funtastic! 

  When you are having a fantastically, fun time.

(5) ~ what are your three favorite punctuation marks?
An exclamation point!!!!!!  :D  One of these ~ They are so pretty.  And probably a question mark?


(6) ~ what are your three favorite fonts?



Bonus question: One saying that always annoys and or makes you laugh?
One that I read in a book that I though was funny was, "You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose." XD

I tag any one who has finished a book in the last week.  Thank you again, Michaila!! :D



4 comments:

  1. Haha! Your answer to #5 was clever ;D

    I like those fonts, too! I really like Sacramento but don't use it that regularly--I use Great Vibes fairly often, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a fun tag! I love cursive L's, too. There's just something elegant about them. :)

    Oh, I use those fonts, too! Well, the first two anyway. They're definitely a couple of my go-to fonts when I want to be more decorative in my writing.

    This was a fun post, Morgan! I really enjoyed it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there is something elegant about them. :)

      Yes, the first two are my favorites. :D

      Thank you, Mary!! :D

      Delete