Monday, May 2, 2016

Quote Tag ~ Day 3

I was nominated by Hosanna to do the 3 Day Quote challenge!!  Thank you so much, Hosanna!!

Rules~

  • Thank the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 3 new bloggers everyday
  • Post a new quote everyday for 3 consecutive days



I thought I would end this with a quote from Mr. C. S. Lewis.  I love this quote.  He refreshes us with "pleasant inns," but they are not our home.  No matter where we go or what we do, God is always with us and we just need to keep our focus on Him.  And someday, we will be home in Heaven, with Him forever. 

I nominate






4 comments:

  1. Oh, that's a wonderful quote! Love Mr. Lewis. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. C.S. Lewis's quotes are always so good. I have never found one of his that I didn't like!
    Thank you so much for tagging me! I'll try to get to it soon!
    Oh, and I also tagged you for the "Favorite Things" tag on my blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are!! I love C.S. Lewis's quotes! <3
      Your welcome! :D
      Awesome! Thank you so much!! =D

      Delete